I love Christmas time. It develops its own energy starting from December 1. In our family, the festive season begins with advent calendars, the daily dose if chocolate that never fails to bring a smile. I hope to replicate this positive feeling by posting a daily inspiring quote.
We each inhabit a specific vantage point from which we blog. What’s yours?
Inspiring Max is inspired by my thoughts, experiences and travels. It is a mixed blog that aims to think outside the square and encourage its viewers to consider a different way of looking at life. My blog is represented by a gray double rainbow that reminds me that even after the darkest storms comes the rainbow to assist us to change our perspective. Some of the values that I aim to share on Inspiring Max are
Have you ever considered what you have learnt? The following list reflects my first thoughts after pondering this topic.
- I can do anything I want by breaking my goal down into small practical steps
- Adequate sleep is essential for my mental health
- Connecting with people brings me joy–in person and in the blogging community
- Acknowledging my feelings takes away their power over me
- I can do anything I really set my mind to by seeking the right help and guidance
- Asking for help is not a sign of weakness but one of strength
- My choices need to reflect my priorities to achieve my goals
- Mindfulness colouring-in books are great for stress relief
- We teach others how to treat us by how we treat ourselves
- Colour lifts my mood
- Positive thinking is powerful
- When life is difficult I work out what I can practically do in the moment—the rest can wait till later
- Drinking water makes my body work better
- Spending ME time daily is important
- Spending time visiting others blogs is an important part of the joy of blogging
- If I just do things instead of procrastinating about them I save time
- When one door closes a window with a better view usually opens
- Getting back to nature grounds me
- Get the facts then make decisions—don’t assume
- If in doubt—Google