This week I am honoured to receive the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award from purpleslobinrecovery. Thank you Purple I enjoy your practical humour and advice on everyday subjects. If you get the chance, stop by and check out her blog and join in with her community spirit.
HERE ARE THE RULES:
• Put the Award logo on your blog
• Thank the person who nominated you, linking back to their site
• Answer 10 questions the person asked you
• Nominate 10 blogs and notify them
• Write 10 new questions for them
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS:
- Barney or Blue? If you have no CLUE about this question, that’s okay. Just make up a funny 1 liner.
Definitely Barney after all who doesn’t love a purple dinosaur with an imaginary world that their kids grew up with. Barney’s cool!
2. What number comes after 14? Just so I’ll know for next time.
In a series 7 it’s 21 so I’ll go with that to be different.
3. What surprise ingredient do you add to your lemonade?
Now that would depend who I am making a drink for myself or a child. If it’s me I add vodka and parfait armour—tastes amazing. If it’s for a child definitely red cordial after all I don’t know a child who doesn’t love a fire engine.
4. If you could go back in time, to any age, how old would you be?
I don’t want to go back in time. I’m happy with my age although sometimes would like to be physically younger in my abilities.
5. Why that particular age?
Happy with being in my 50’s dreaming about retirement.
6. Do you drink outta plastic or real glass?
Real glass at every opportunity. If I have to drink out of plastic I like the glass shape to match the drink e.g. if I am drinking wine it needs to be out of a plastic wine glass not a plastic cup—fussy I know.
7. Are you tethered or wireless?
Wireless I think. As long as it works I don’t care.
8. E-book or print?
I love bookshops so definitely print. E-books are convenient but there is something special about the feel of a book and seeing how far you are though it.
MY DESERVING NOMINEES:
- Phoenix Grey
- B’s Words
- Haddon Musings
- Best places of interest
- This Melbourne Life
- Blue Ribbon Fair
- Gypsy Life
- Indira’s Blog
MY INTERESTING QUESTIONS:
- Your favourite Disney character is…..
- What is the vegetable you hated as a child?
- Did you get a pen or ink license at school?
- Do you drive on the left or right side of the road?
- What is your favourite joke?
- Do you read fiction or non-fiction?
- Who is your favourite author?
- What is your favourite sport?
- If you could give $1000 dollars to a charity which one would you choose?
- Name one of your strengths?